Empathy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Empathy Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Empathy Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a customer called in after they've dropped their Macbook. How would you fix this?

1 Answer

I would first, empathize with the customer and reassure them that we care. After that explain that Apple has taken measures to prevent damage to all product after drops and other physical damage, however the customer will need to set up a genius bar appointment at their local store in order to evaluate damage and get an estimate of any possible repairs.

I always consider the feelings of others before I make a decision.

1 Answer

If you were handling a very irate customer who was ranting and using obscene language how would you handle it? Is it okay to get frustrated and angry?

1 Answer

Give a detail example of de-escalating a customer who was very angry. Give the scenario, what the problem was, what you did, the resolution and how it was resolved.

“I want you to explain something to me. Pick any topic you want: a hobby you have, a book you’ve read, a project you worked on–anything. You’ll have just five minutes to explain it. At the beginning of the five minutes you shouldn’t assume anything about what I know, and at the end I should understand whatever is most important about this topic. During the five minutes, I might ask you some questions, and you can ask me questions. Take as much time as you want to think it through, and let me know when you want to start.”

15 of 5 Interview Questions