Employee Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Employee Relations Interview Questions

"Organizations in need of employee relations professionals are seeking individuals with strong communication skills, a calm temperament, and a history of success in solving internal issues. During the interview process, expect to be asked about your history of problem solving and how you might handle some hypothetical conflicts between employers, supervisors, customers etc... A college degree and previous related experience are highly valued."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever been asked to do anything that you morally had an issue with?

2 Answers

(After a pause, and some memory-bank searching) Yes, I was asked to falsify a time record.

Yes, I was once asked to falsify a time record by a manager. I immediately reported it to his supervisor.

What has been your experience in handling teacher evaluation issues?

1 Answer

Discuss experiences with conflict resolution.

1 Answer

Give me an example of how you personally have contributed to the bottom line of the organization.

1 Answer

Would you be loyal no matter what?

1 Answer

What do you feel makes you the best candidate for this job?

1 Answer

I did not personally find any particular question to be incredibly difficult, although challenging. Much of the interview was - "so you have XYZ situation, how would you handle that?" I found the process to be fun, thought-provoking and above all, it gave me a much better sense of the job duties and responsibilities.

1 Answer

Describe a time you faced conflict between team members. How did you respond?

1 Answer

Are you single or married? Do you have kids?

1 Answer

Have you worked with a Hispanic population

110 of 54 Interview Questions