Employment specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Employment specialist Interview Questions

employment specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How does racial equity play a role in todays workforce?

1 Answer

Racial equity plays a very specific and important role in our workforce as it addresses root causes related to social injustices. Looking at how government, policies, practices, community attitudes effect individuals of color in comparison to their "white" coworkers. Discovering systemic hidden messages and advocating for tomorrows workforce and communities plays a vital role to our county's economic wellbeing and wellbeing as a whole.

Very easy questions. Mostly they want to know if you have done research on the company and understand what the job really entails. Be ready to explain your experience and how it might pertain to this particular position. Also there are a few scenario questions about how you might handle problem clients or coworkers.

13 Answers

Did you have a mentor before

5 Answers

Panel Interviews and Oral examination

3 Answers

The three pre-employment assessments, which left me cold because I had not been forewarned. One was a psychological assessment, then a math skills test, the last was a spelling/grammar test.

3 Answers

Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

2 Answers

Tell me why Employment and Training?

2 Answers

What if you encountered a angry customer. What would you do? Do you have any experience with this type of department.

What is your experience

2 Answers

How is your time management?

110 of 429 Interview Questions