Energy consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

energy consultant Interviews

Energy consultant Interview Questions

energy consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1000 small cubes are made into one cube and painted and now taken apart then how many small cubes don't have paint on all three sides?

3 Answers

512 without paint

Question asking how many small cubes without paint on three sides = the answer is 992. The big cube is 10 x 10 x 10. Only the small cubes at the corner (8 corners) get painted on three sides. Rest are either 0, 1, 2 sides painted. In sum, 1000 - 8 = 992 small cubes have less than 3 sides painted.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why do you want to work for Solar City?

2 Answers

Was there ever a time where I had to make a decision without supervisor approval.

Why Did you do Bachelor of Engineering

2 Answers

Two days time to estimate a commercial solar roof project. Excel skills - Data analysis - reporting

sales abilty

1 Answer

Charlie asked me how much I know about drafting, electrical systems, solar PV, and how comfortable I am going up on roofs.

1 Answer

If you had to pick an animal, besides the lion, that would represent you; what would it be?

1 Answer

Can you pass a background check

1 Answer

This was supposed to be for a positions that involved solar design, coding, and program writing for software. The "CEO", since he was a one-man-show, just wanted to make sure I could climb up on a roof to take measurements.

110 of 800 Interview Questions