Energy Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Energy Consultant Interview Questions

Energy consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I had to sum up my life's purpose into one sentence what would it be?

1 Answer

To connect the heart of others in a way that create massive positive change.~Hayes Barnard

Asked to many personal questions that they shouldn't be like how many kids,

1 Answer

What interests you most about our company? why do like solar?

1 Answer

No difficult questions. When I finally got to Solar City after the recruiters, I wasn't asked any questions at all about how I sold $3.2 million in solar myself at my last solar company. Or about the type of systems we did or anything. It was more like, "tell us why you're here." The sales manager talked about the company & his own sales history. He insisted I would need to spend at least 20 hours per week in Home Depot which didn't seem like the best use of my time. I was open about how I felt having a lot of experience in that role. He insisted it was much different than in No. California with BP Solar. So I agreed I would give it a shot. I would be curious to find out how many women are actually hired in this "consultant" vs. "adviser" position (sitting in Home Depots generating leads). I asked about the opportunities for commercial sales as well as solar leases & he didn't like that. Oh, he did ask if I knew the 3 businesses involved.....

1 Answer

I was a little apprehensive when I learned about the sales quote of 8 per month.

Favorite celebrity man crush

1 Answer

What my opinions on leadership were

1 Answer

Sell me Solar... You should study before you go in and read up as much as you can about solar.

Why are you here?

1 Answer

Why would you be successful at solar city?

110 of 205 Interview Questions