Energy interview questions | Glassdoor

Duke Energy Interviews

www.duke-energy.com  /  HQ: Charlotte, NC

145 Interviews

2.8 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

Have a solid grasp on your favorite advertising/marketing campaigns. Have a good knowledge of their product before walking into an interview.

How would you handle the following situation: You and your supervisor are not agreeing on a path forward what would you do.

2 Answers

f(n) is a function counting all the ones that show up in 1, 2, 3, ..., n. so f(1)=1, f(10)=2, f(11)=4 etc. When is the first time f(n)=n.

7 Answers

I was asked to describe in detail the hedges I would implement to protect myself on a cargo of Petroleum bought today for future delivery in one region on local pricing with intention to deliver if by sea to a different region on totally different pricing.

6 Answers

Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What was the outcome?

2 Answers

Why would you manufacture in China?

2 Answers

The hiring manager basically said "our ideal candidate is someone with years of experience but we can't get that candidate - no one who is successful in the business is going to leave $100K in owed commissions behind to change companies" Basically - We can't have who we want so we have dragged you in - you might do.

2 Answers

The largest focus was on the ability to make decisions, the decision process, and ability to handle responsibility.

2 Answers

The coding test was difficult. They give very little time and you need to produce the correct output. This is to see how you perform under pressure.

3 Answers