Energy interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

3,729

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

You appear to be too nice for this job. We need someone who can handle the "renegades" in our California office and make them follow standard processes. The other person who had this role was very aggressive and kept our California office in line.

Business knowledge/company knowledge

1 Answer

1. About the projects that you did. 2. If you need same database for 2 different applications how would you approach? 3. There are 10 stacks, each stack contains 10 bricks. Out of these 10 stacks.. one complete stack contains fake bricks and other 9 stacks has real bricks. Now when you take some collection of bricks (say 2 bricks from 1st stack, 3 from 4th stack, etc..) and weighing that collection of those picked bricks only once how would you identify which stack has fake bricks?? Note: Real bricks weighs 10 pounds and fake brick weighs 1 pound.

1 Answer

where do i see myself in five years

1 Answer

Are you coachable. (The main concern for them is that you will follow their protocol. You will be required to call from inside the home weather - the customer purchases or not.)

1 Answer

asked what i could bring to the team. asked if i thought i could handle being on my feet all day. not too many hard questions. probably the easiest interview I ever had.

1 Answer

Two questions that took me by surprise, very tricky: "Name a rule or policy that you didn't agree with at your job that you had to enforce anyway. What was the policy and why didn't you agree with it?"

1 Answer

What is your definition of a leader

1 Answer

"Name a time that you did not handle a customer in the right way. What happened and how would you do things differently?"

1 Answer

What is active listening?

2130 of 3,729 Interview Questions