Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Energy Interview Questions

Energy interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me about pivot tables and v-look ups in excel which I had very little knowledge.

1 Answer

No difficult questions. When I finally got to Solar City after the recruiters, I wasn't asked any questions at all about how I sold $3.2 million in solar myself at my last solar company. Or about the type of systems we did or anything. It was more like, "tell us why you're here." The sales manager talked about the company & his own sales history. He insisted I would need to spend at least 20 hours per week in Home Depot which didn't seem like the best use of my time. I was open about how I felt having a lot of experience in that role. He insisted it was much different than in No. California with BP Solar. So I agreed I would give it a shot. I would be curious to find out how many women are actually hired in this "consultant" vs. "adviser" position (sitting in Home Depots generating leads). I asked about the opportunities for commercial sales as well as solar leases & he didn't like that. Oh, he did ask if I knew the 3 businesses involved.....

1 Answer

How much experience do you have with residential housing construction and reconditioning?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you almost lost a sale and had to overcome the obstacle and ended up making the sale.

1 Answer

Give an example of working in a group and one or more people weren't pulling their weight? How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Sell me Solar... You should study before you go in and read up as much as you can about solar.

1 Answer

Do you want to be a hero?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Why would you be successful at solar city?

1 Answer

What type of Sales experience do you have?

4150 of 580 Interview Questions