Engagement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engagement Manager Interview Questions

Engagement manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

is to ask you to calculate the number of degrees between the hour hand and the minute hand of a clock (nondigital) that reads 3:15.

2 Answers

(3) involves water instead of balls. You have two containers, one holds five gallons, the other holds three.

minute hand is at the 15min, hour hand is a quarter of an hour past the 15 min ((360deg)/(12hr))*(.25hr) = 7.5 degrees apart.

he problem (1) is likely to involve eight balls, one of which is slightly heavier than the others. You have a two-armed scale, which you are allowed to use only twice.

2 Answers

You lack industry experience. Why should we hire you?

3 Answers

give me an example how you have handled a customer who as made a totally unacceptable request?

1 Answer

One questioner asked me to describe what the organization did and its stated purpose and then actually acknowledged that I had answered accurately.

1 Answer

The Chief of Staff spent most of the “Phone Screen” asking typical but relevant screening questions like: What is your work style? How do you deal with people and conflict? She complimented me for referring to my past work experiences using “we” which she liked because it demonstrated my team mentality and collaborative style. She then very directly explained that she wanted me to the speak to the “I” and give specific examples about myself and my specific experiences and my accomplishments.

1 Answer

I asked questions throughout the interviews to follow-up on points that each interviewer had made. I did also ask each interviewer the same question to get a gauge of them and the organization: How did they define success for the organization and how did they define success for the particular position? When defining success of the organization some answered almost perfunctorily quoting the website and stated mission. Others gave vague “well we are shooting for x connectivity by y date…” type answers. Most mentioned the FCC changes to the E-rate program and additional monies that would only be available through 2018. When I pointed out that they had an immediate deadline looming as states and school districts where in the process of filing 471’s right through the end of March, some looked almost frightened as if they hadn’t considered they need to hit the ground running. None of them seemed to understand what it meant to have a campaign plan with dates, deadlines and deliverables and being able to change as situations change -- provided you were still moving towards the stated goal.

1 Answer

During the meet the team portion of the interview ...

1 Answer

Do you understand the engagement model in PS?

Do you like to travel?