Engagement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engagement Manager Interview Questions

Engagement manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

he problem (1) is likely to involve eight balls, one of which is slightly heavier than the others. You have a two-armed scale, which you are allowed to use only twice.

2 Answers

Your challenge: find the ball that's heavier

1. Separate balls into groups of 3+3+2 2. Weigh the 3 vs 3 (1st weighing) 3.Result of 1st weighing - If step 2 equal, then weight the remaining 2 balls against each other (2nd weighing), If one group of 3 heavier than the other, pick two balls from heavier group of 3 and weigh against each other

is to ask you to calculate the number of degrees between the hour hand and the minute hand of a clock (nondigital) that reads 3:15.

2 Answers

How does a features of particular component of the company's product compare with features of the corresponding product in existing company. My fault. I should have spend more time on analysis of the product features.

Do you like to travel?

1 Answer

Do you understand the engagement model in PS?

1 Answer

That asked me where I wanted to work and if I would do some Solutions Architecture work for one of their clients.

1 Answer

Why am I considering leaving my current job which is very good for an opportunity at MyBuys?

1 Answer

Why go with a larger company now, why not continue the entrepreneurial route?

1 Answer

They asked me to do a very remedial role play, which was a joke because Antoinette couldn't even handle the objections I presented to her. And she's the CEO?

1 Answer

Tell me what you know about Netflix

110 of 291 Interview Questions