Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engineer I Interview Questions

2,157

Engineer i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What has been your active role in the team process you're currently working with?

2 Answers

Explained details of daily involvement, software used, level of completion of initial input received, and final deliverable.

I quote the repairs and write up the job router steps to include R & R parts, inspection. Testing, and FAA 8130

What was one of your best achievements on a project in the past?

19 Answers

I signed NDA for online assessments. For the phone interview, questions about DS and string manipulation. Should be good if can solve medium level HackerRank or Leetcode problems.

7 Answers

Tell me about yourself

5 Answers

Debugging section consists of basic algorithm and data structures while analytical sections consists of analogy based questions.

7 Answers

Given a string of format '2+3*2-1', calculate and return the result. No parenthesis in the input, just integers and + - * / operators. Operator precedence has to be considered. Linear time complexity and minimal data structure use is preferred.

4 Answers

Assume you have a binary number 00110010, you apply some function on it and the number changes to some random number 10100011. Write a function to determine which numbers flipped from 0 to 1 and which bits flipped from 1 to 0. (You will have to write 2 different functions for 0 to 1 and 1 to 0).

4 Answers

What is systems engineering?

4 Answers

1. Finding first non repeated character in an array 2. Linux command to list files containing specific string 3. Mysql query related to Group by Second phone interview 1. create a doubly linked list out of that tree where each node represents sum of all nodes in the same vertical line. 2. Implement search for a sorted rotated array.

4 Answers

1. How do you pass something by reference in Python? 2. Write code to find the time between two dates? 3. Implement a tree and depth first search on that tree

110 of 2,157 Interview Questions