Engineering Co Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Engineering Co Op

Engineering Co Op Interview Questions

1,304

Engineering co op interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to print a link list reversely

3 Answers

The simplest solution would be: 1. Traverse a linked list from head to tail 2. During traversal, push all the elements of the node into a stack 3. Once the traversal is done, pop all elements and this will print the linked list in reverse order ... Looking fwd for an optimized solution ...

void printLLreverse(Node *headNode) { //this is going to just iterate through the LL //add each element to a stack and //print the stack when we are finished stack llStack; Node* currNode = headNode; while(currNode) { llStack.push(currNode->data); currNode = currNode->next; } while(llStack.size() > 0) { cout << llStack.top(); llStack.pop(); } }

the stack solution is good, you can also use recursion void printReverse(ListNode node) { if(node == null) return; printReverse(node.next); System.out.println(node.value); }

1) What is your proudest achievement? 2) Tell me about a time when ...

1 Answer

Explain the most innovative idea or concept that you have implemented with limited use of resources

1 Answer

The detail of my recent course project

1 Answer

What experience would you bring to Flowserve?

1 Answer

Name these common tools in the facility and what they are used for.

1 Answer

Always a fine line to tread, but "Describe an experience in which you failed, and how did you deal with the situation?"

1 Answer

I was coming from another aerospace company, so they expected a full explanation as to why I had decided to work for the competition.

1 Answer

Do you have good knowledge of thermodynamics?

110 of 1,304 Interview Questions