Engineering/R&D Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engineering/R&D Interview Questions

Engineering/R&D interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Given a linked list, write a function that will print the list in reverse.

2 Answers

Do this in linear O(n) time without recursion and without creating a copy of the list. [Hint] You can modify the list, as long as you put it back the way it started.

Traverse the list from start to end updating the link addresses such that the second node points to first, third node points to second and so on. when we reach the last node we will have reverse list. Now repeat the whole process but this time printing the elements of the nodes. We will get the original list back and items printed are in reverse order as well. I am proud of myself !! :)

Given a point a, a distance d, and a large set of points, write a program that efficiently finds all of the points in the set that are less than the distance d from point a. A point consists of an x-coordinate and a y-coordinate.

2 Answers

What is your expected starting salary.

2 Answers

More questions on Kathy Chatty stuff, and if your fit into there minion sweat shoppe. Willing give up your ideas to the company to make profit with little return to you. Few PHD's most leave as quick as they can. When they come to realize their dogma and ethics on reverse engineering and obtaining the competitors product for study cross several ethic lines.

1 Answer

You're mountain biking down a trail and you see a horse and have to stop. Say you slow from 25-5 mph...how much power are you putting into the brakes?

1 Answer

To describe in details what I know practically in engineering desing with DOE and DFM.

1 Answer

Draw the low-frequency and high-frequency C-V curves for a MOS capacitor on a p-epi substrate. Why do they look the way they do? Would they change if you had an n-type contact to the substrate next to the capacitor?

1 Answer

What kinds of electrical parametric tests would you perform on a MOS transistor?

1 Answer

What do you think you can make a Patent out of your previous work?

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current job?

110 of 239 Interview Questions