Engineering Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engineering Technician Interview Questions

Engineering technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a differing opinion from another experienced Engineer.

1 Answer

Let him explain his position in detail. Agree with as much as I can, using "I" statements, never using "I don't think YOU. . ." Additionally, I use alot of diagram detail to explain my positions, which proves confidence and most people are visual learners.

They asked me how I would deal with an irate patient/customer.

1 Answer

What is your nationality and where did you grow up?

2 Answers

There are 25 Netware workstations on a rack, attached to one Netware server. You can only get 20 to see the network at a time. What steps do you take to troubleshoot this?

2 Answers

Describe a conflict you have had at another job and the steps that you took to resolve it.

2 Answers

"Why choose Assa Abloy"?"

1 Answer

Tell me something about yourself

1 Answer

They showed me a graph, and asked what kind of filter it represented, then they asked what type of that filter specifically might do it.

1 Answer

It was all pretty basic , nothing like i thought it would be. Just career goals and past experiences

1 Answer

All questions were routine, accomplishments in prior jobs such as cost savings and behaviors in completing these tasks. Behavior questions of dealing with difficult people to work with, drugs, drinking and violence in the work place and how to deal with them.

110 of 326 Interview Questions