Engineering Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engineering Trainee Interview Questions

Engineering trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

design api for cache management

3 Answers

looking for what kind of function u will expose with exceptions etc...

What was the answer for this? My answer would be we should apply adapter design pattern (or bridge) into this question since we could cache data using many storage engine (file, memcache, db).

From answer is Cache with Proxy pattern package xyz; public interface Data{ public String getData(); } package xyz; class RealData implements Data{ private String data; RealData(String data){ this.data = data; } public String getData(){ return data; } } package xyz; public class CacheDataProxy implements Data{ private String data = null; private RealData realData; public CacheDataProxy(){ realData = new RealData(); } public String getData(){ if(data == null){ data = realData.getData(); } return data; } }

Give me an example of a time you influenced management to change an important decision.

1 Answer

Questions that compared/contrasted service industry and manufacturing industry practices were the most difficult.

1 Answer

can you live together with men/woman while working?

1 Answer

How would you wire this conference room

1 Answer

How many kids do you have? Do you plan to have more? Do you think toucan handle working an having kids?

Basic operation on Boost Converter

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

What are the steps in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and what are the differences between the Waterfall and Agile development processes?

110 of 198 Interview Questions