Enrollment Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enrollment Counselor Interview Questions

Enrollment counselor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you feel about being on the phone all day (at work) and having your calls monitored?

2 Answers

I said that I expected a high volume of phone work, but added that I didn't consider the phone to be the only medium to effectively convey the school's message, nor did making a certain number of phone calls per day automatically translate into success. (This was obviously not the answer they wanted to hear.) I didn't follow up with a question on their motive for monitoring phone calls; I had all the information I needed without having to ask this question.

If you are asked about a fundamental piece of your job like, "How do you feel about being on the phone all day and having your call monitored or recorded?" and you are interviewing for a position as a customer service representative. You must always answer that you are super comfortable with that activity. If you can, you also want to give an example that shows why you are comfortable with that activity. So if you are asked "How do you feel about being on the phone all day and having your call monitored?" You can reply with something like, "Well, I feel really comfortable about that. I've always been someone who has spent way too much time on the phone. My phone bill is always been super expensive for me, and I have had siblings eavesdrops on my calls at random moments. Also my parents will eavesdrop on my calls. So really nothing will be different for me except now I get paid for it. So that's something I feel great about." Here we were able to give an example to prove that we are actually comfortable with these specific skill or requirement that they give.

Why do you think you’re qualified for this job?

1 Answer

What is a weakness you have?

1 Answer

what is the universities philosophy?

1 Answer

Please rate these four concepts in order of importance: work ethic, winning culture, positive attitude, and (can't remember the last one). Please explain why you list them in this order.

1 Answer

Why are you indispensable? Kind of a weird question for an entry level job with high turnover.

1 Answer

What do you think of the political climate

2 Answers

Give us an example of a time when you had goal numbers to meet?

1 Answer

Why do want to work for the University of Phoenix?

1 Answer

Ask them if this is a sales job?

110 of 113 Interview Questions