Enrollment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enrollment Interview Questions

Enrollment interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you feel about being on the phone all day (at work) and having your calls monitored?

2 Answers

I said that I expected a high volume of phone work, but added that I didn't consider the phone to be the only medium to effectively convey the school's message, nor did making a certain number of phone calls per day automatically translate into success. (This was obviously not the answer they wanted to hear.) I didn't follow up with a question on their motive for monitoring phone calls; I had all the information I needed without having to ask this question.

If you are asked about a fundamental piece of your job like, "How do you feel about being on the phone all day and having your call monitored or recorded?" and you are interviewing for a position as a customer service representative. You must always answer that you are super comfortable with that activity. If you can, you also want to give an example that shows why you are comfortable with that activity. So if you are asked "How do you feel about being on the phone all day and having your call monitored?" You can reply with something like, "Well, I feel really comfortable about that. I've always been someone who has spent way too much time on the phone. My phone bill is always been super expensive for me, and I have had siblings eavesdrops on my calls at random moments. Also my parents will eavesdrop on my calls. So really nothing will be different for me except now I get paid for it. So that's something I feel great about." Here we were able to give an example to prove that we are actually comfortable with these specific skill or requirement that they give.

How would you retain a student who decided that school was too hard and wanted to quit or take time off?

1 Answer

What is a weakness you have?

1 Answer

What do you think of when you think of sales?

1 Answer

Situational questions that are random

1 Answer

The questions were all of the same level of difficulty. My example above: "Describe a time where you were forced to make a decision at work you didn't want to make. What was your thought process and what was the decision?" Having to sift through many positions in my work history over the years to come up with this exact scenario from that one job, and then expound on it, was exhausting. This is a better position, I think, for a recent grad who hasn't worked too many previous jobs.

1 Answer

what is the universities philosophy?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work an shift? Not a tough question but tough to really want to work weekends or nights.

1 Answer

Why do you want this position?

1 Answer

Why do want to work for the University of Phoenix?

110 of 612 Interview Questions