Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Enterprise account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

2 Answers

For me, qualification was my answer. I don't want to present, negotiate or try to close an unqualified prospect.

I’ve closed unqualified prospects. Not a look at how cool I am response but I was weeding out the answers and that left first.

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

What were my W-2 Earnings?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for Salesforce?

1 Answer

How well do you know our competition and have you sold against them?

1 Answer

The interview questions were on the fly- it was obvious my resume was not even read prior to. Hard to understand the questions as they were not well thought out. The recruiter stressed the upcoming test had no wrong/right answers. This was a TRICK it was a math test that had right/wrong answers and requires you NOT use outside help. I was honest and did not. I tested the questions later and saw that if you Google each question the exact ones have been asked and answered already- hardly a coincidence. Glassdoor is fooling itself if they think everyone passes this test "on their own".( I later found out I did not "pass" and that it is needed in a sales position...huh???)!

1 Answer

Do you know what Helpshift does?

1 Answer

What size quotas did I have?

1 Answer

Click on the boxes as fast as you can

1 Answer

Can you reschedule your interview, since the interviewer has another person in-house to interview?

110 of 385 Interview Questions