Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Enterprise account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

1 Answer

For me, qualification was my answer. I don't want to present, negotiate or try to close an unqualified prospect.

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

top 25 accounts with contacts

1 Answer

Actually one of the easiest interview processes I have had. Doesn't seem like the VP's vetting process is communicated down to the recruiter.

1 Answer

I would say that preparing and conducting the demo was the most challenging...

1 Answer

If you were stranded alone on an island, what 3 things would you bring with you?

1 Answer

The interview questions were on the fly- it was obvious my resume was not even read prior to. Hard to understand the questions as they were not well thought out. The recruiter stressed the upcoming test had no wrong/right answers. This was a TRICK it was a math test that had right/wrong answers and requires you NOT use outside help. I was honest and did not. I tested the questions later and saw that if you Google each question the exact ones have been asked and answered already- hardly a coincidence. Glassdoor is fooling itself if they think everyone passes this test "on their own".( I later found out I did not "pass" and that it is needed in a sales position...huh???)!

1 Answer

I was asked to describe how my past job experience relates to the position I was interviewing for.

1 Answer

They asked me to walk them through a deal that I had won, as to show my sales process.

1 Answer

Wanted customers that verified my sales and other information

110 of 107 Interview Questions