Enterprise Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Account Manager Interview Questions

Enterprise account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the most important characteristics that an Account Manager should possess? How would handle someone who was not doing their job.

1 Answer

Great communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.

Give me the top 5 things that you are looking for in a company that you are getting at your currently company. We are concerned about someone who is interviewing us for a job that has been with their current company for less than a year.

1 Answer

How would you handle a customer who has heard about McAfee's past product issues and doesn't want to invest in anything new from McAfee.

1 Answer

Do you know what Enterprise account is?

1 Answer

Since you didn't come from the HR or recruitment field how are you going to work within this industry since most of your experience comes from Tech Publishing?

1 Answer

If you had 9 balls, all of the same color and size - but, one weighed more than all of the others of equal weight - using a balance scale and only two opportunities to weigh the balls, how would you go about locating this ball?

3 Answers

The Mock Sales Pitch was a bit difficult due to time to prepare.

1 Answer

You walk into a party tonight, alone, and you don’t know a soul. I tell you that your life depends on you making 5 new, meaningful connections with people before you leave this party. How do you do it?

1 Answer

Do you have any suggestions?

1 Answer

Would you recommend applying to this company?

110 of 93 Interview Questions