Enterprise account manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise account manager Interview Questions

enterprise account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had 9 balls, all of the same color and size - but, one weighed more than all of the others of equal weight - using a balance scale and only two opportunities to weigh the balls, how would you go about locating this ball?

3 Answers

I drew it out on paper to figure out the answer. This was actually the only fun part of the interview.

Like a google question. Put all nine on the scale. You weigh 4:5. Then remove one. Whichever way the balance tilts has the heavier ball(unless you luckily pick the heavier ball and they balance out and you get it on the first shot). Remove the 4 balls that weigh less. Now you only have 4 balls. One of which you know is the heavier ball. Place two balls on either side of the scale again. Tada!

Split the 9 balls into 3 groups of 3. Weight two random groups against each other. If it tilts then take 2 random balls from the heavier group to weight, one on each side. If it balances, the heavy ball is the one you didn't weight. If it tilts you know which one is the heaviest. In the first weigh-in, if it balances you know that the heavy ball is in the third group of 3 you didn't weigh. So you take 2 random balls from that group and weigh them one on each side.If it balances, the heavy ball is the one you didn't weight. If it tilts you know which one is the heaviest.

Tell me about a time you had a challenging client and what you did to overcome the challenge.

3 Answers

What makes you prepared for this position ?

1 Answer

I was asked multiple times throughout the process if I was a hunter or farmer.

1 Answer

Since you didn't come from the HR or recruitment field how are you going to work within this industry since most of your experience comes from Tech Publishing?

1 Answer

The Mock Sales Pitch was a bit difficult due to time to prepare.

1 Answer

What do you do when you are on a sales call and the person pushes back with objections, how do you overcome it?

1 Answer

Q: How did you handle a situation where your company dropped the ball.

1 Answer

Tell me about a failure in your career. Tell me about another one. What did you learn?

1 Answer

How you work with others. Very very junior questions for their candidates.

110 of 109 Interview Questions