Enterprise Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Account Manager Interview Questions

Enterprise account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The Mock Sales Pitch was a bit difficult due to time to prepare.

1 Answer

Just dont forget to take time to ask questions about the fake company and get to know their needs. I bet a lot of people try to close the deal on that pitch. But thats not what the scenario asks you to do.

How would you handle a customer who has heard about McAfee's past product issues and doesn't want to invest in anything new from McAfee.

1 Answer

Since you didn't come from the HR or recruitment field how are you going to work within this industry since most of your experience comes from Tech Publishing?

1 Answer

If you had 9 balls, all of the same color and size - but, one weighed more than all of the others of equal weight - using a balance scale and only two opportunities to weigh the balls, how would you go about locating this ball?

3 Answers

What are the most important characteristics that an Account Manager should possess? How would handle someone who was not doing their job.

1 Answer

What have you done in sales? How much have you earned?

1 Answer

Do you have any suggestions?

1 Answer

Would you recommend applying to this company?

1 Answer

The sales manager sarcastically asking why I didn't ask one of the other interviewers what he had done previously before working at DocuSign.

1 Answer

Give me the top 5 things that you are looking for in a company that you are getting at your currently company. We are concerned about someone who is interviewing us for a job that has been with their current company for less than a year.

110 of 64 Interview Questions