Enterprise architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

enterprise architect Interviews

Enterprise architect Interview Questions

enterprise architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Having and scale and 9 equally shape and color with only one being slightly heavier than the rest, find the heavier ball with minimum number of interactions.

4 Answers

The solution is to divide in 3 groups of 3 balls each and and weight them.

took me 20 seconds to solve. Divide the 9 into 2 groups of 4 and one aside. If the weight is the same for the 2 of 4 the one out is the heavier. If one group of 4 is heavier you know that one group has the heavier element. Divide that 4 into 2 of 2 and measure again. The heavier group of 2 has the heavier element. Measure each one now.

Correction to my solution.The last step only measure ONE of the two. The weight should be 1/4 of the group of 4. So this eliminates the need to do 2 more measures. So total we will have either 1 measure only because the one left out of the first measurement was the heaviest OR 3 to find final.

what are distribute and organize parameters for on a Netezza table ?

2 Answers

How would you convince a large American client that outsourcing their IT department is in their best interest?

2 Answers

I was basically asked why I would entertain leaving my current role. Other than that the focus was on dollar amounts regarding the scale of projects I've worked on.

2 Answers

What would you do the first day, since you're in control of this project? (PM question)

What will you do in your job in the first two weeks, month and say in 6 months

1 Answer

Did I have the required certification?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

What is a segmented architecture?

1 Answer

Please provide examples of when you have successfully managed remote teams.

110 of 169 Interview Questions