Enterprise Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Sales Interview Questions

Enterprise sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

My sense is that each section could be improved with more practice and rehearsal. I was especially weak closing on the demo. I was thinking they were ready to book it, but did not confirm timely!

I always hear about the 30 minute presentation--is it on the topic of your choice, or are you doing a salesforce.com presentation? Do they give you a particular scenario to work with?

All they talked about was the company and did not ask me questions.

1 Answer

We have a free candy wall at corporate HQ. Do you like free candy...it was insulting

1 Answer

The interview questions were on the fly- it was obvious my resume was not even read prior to. Hard to understand the questions as they were not well thought out. The recruiter stressed the upcoming test had no wrong/right answers. This was a TRICK it was a math test that had right/wrong answers and requires you NOT use outside help. I was honest and did not. I tested the questions later and saw that if you Google each question the exact ones have been asked and answered already- hardly a coincidence. Glassdoor is fooling itself if they think everyone passes this test "on their own".( I later found out I did not "pass" and that it is needed in a sales position...huh???)!

1 Answer

We only close about 10% of our IB business, does that concern you?

1 Answer

No particularly tough questions. If you accept the requirements for this [position for the first year as a lead generator more than as a sales person, then ask pointedly for the job from the Sr, Director of Enterprise Sales. Simply put - close the deal with this guy. He wants to see the candidate ask four the job then and there.

1 Answer

What area of my professional talent would best grow the Company's target market.

1 Answer

What are you passionate about?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself? What are you looking for?

1 Answer

What experience do you have in dealing with rejection at the highest levels of an enterprise organization?

110 of 139 Interview Questions