Enterprise Software & Network Solutions interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

20,381

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked a pretty straight forward brain teaser during my last phone interview, which they said they don't normally do, but because I put that I was a logical problem solver on my resume they couldn't resist the opportunity to. It was the following "There are 20 different socks of two types in a drawer in a completely dark room. What is the minimum number of socks you should grab to ensure you have a matching pair?"

5 Answers

Can you write the code to generate the Fibonacci sequence?

4 Answers

Check if 2 strings are palindrome?

4 Answers

User has lost root password, how do you reset?

5 Answers

If you have three people standing, all facing the same direction, each person can see the color of the hat of only the person directly in front of them (which can be either black or white). There are two hats of each color (four total). The hats are placed on the persons' heads one at a time, starting with the one in the very front. When someone knows for certain what color hat they have, they need to declare that they have discovered the color of their hat. In this scenario, no matter which hats are distributed, at least one person can be certain of their hat color. What are these scenarios, and what are the probability distributions for each?

3 Answers

find the min value in BST

4 Answers

How much water is on the planet (earth)?

find a loop in a list

3 Answers

If you were project manager and you and your team finished the project under budget, and had to decide what to do with the rest of the money left over, would you: Divide the money with your team equally Keep it Divide the money with your team with level of contribution and rank being the ones who receive the most

3 Answers

A key is broken on your laptop keyboard. How do you work around it until you can get a new keyboard?

3140 of 20,381 Interview Questions