Enterprise Software & Network Solutions interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

16,907

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

5 Answers

Can you write the code to generate the Fibonacci sequence?

4 Answers

Check if 2 strings are palindrome?

4 Answers

User has lost root password, how do you reset?

3 Answers

find the min value in BST

4 Answers

How much water is on the planet (earth)?

find a loop in a list

3 Answers
Employer Job Title Interview Question
Manhattan Associates Associate Consultant A snail moves up a 5m long tree as follows: 1) he goes up 3m in the morning and 2) he goes down 2m at night. How long will it take him to reach the top of the 5m tree?
NetApp Software Engineering Manager A IQ question: I have 9 coins and 8 have the same weight and the last one is heavier. I also have a balance beam to weigh the coins with. I can only use the balance beam 2 times to find the heavier coin. How do you find the heavier coin?
Webtrends Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) I was asked a pretty straight forward brain teaser during my last phone interview, which they said they don't normally do, but because I put that I was a logical problem solver on my resume they couldn't resist the opportunity to. It was the following "There are 20 different socks of two types in a drawer in a completely dark room. What is the minimum number of socks you should grab to ensure you have a matching pair?"
Rackspace Linux Systems Administrator Can you write the code to generate the Fibonacci sequence?
NetApp Software Engineer Check if 2 strings are palindrome?
Rackspace Linux Systems Administrator II User has lost root password, how do you reset?
A10 Networks Support Engineer If you have three people standing, all facing the same direction, each person can see the color of the hat of only the person directly in front of them (which can be either black or white). There are two hats of each color (four total). The hats are placed on the persons' heads one at a time, starting with the one in the very front. When someone knows for certain what color hat they have, they need to declare that they have discovered the color of their hat. In this scenario, no matter which hats are distributed, at least one person can be certain of their hat color. What are these scenarios, and what are the probability distributions for each?
Arista Networks Engineering find the min value in BST
MongoDB Engineer How much water is on the planet (earth)?
Ariba Senior Software Engineer find a loop in a list