Entertainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Entertainer

Entertainer Interview Questions

Entertainer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a time when you failed at something.

1 Answer

(Abbreviated) Everyone fails; failure leads to success, so for every great success I've had there have been failures. It's impossible to talk about one without a positive outcome. Failure is not negative in my book (then related a success and the failures leaving up to it).

Tell me how you work with others

1 Answer

Basic questions such as how would your friends describe you? Give an example of how you handled a difficult customer?

1 Answer

At the second interview, I met with a two person panel. A male and a female. The male did all the talking and asked very detailed questions about the job I was applying for. In this case I applied for soundboard operator. He asked about signal flow, typical mic placement, digital sound board operation, analog sound board operation, amplification, speaker placement, arrays, rigging, DSP, trouble shooting electrical and signal flow problems. He also showed and asked me about diagrams and equipment identification. BUT... he also asked lots of questions relating to lighting like lighting plots, programming, DMC cabling, intelligent lighting, lekos, source 4's, rigging and placement. Then he went on to details about A/V...LCD projector setup and placement. Screen setup - tripod and fast fold, multi projector setup, room acoustics, lighting and so forth. He also went into detail about theatrical setup and terminology. All in all, if you knew your stuff and can comfortably set up and troubleshoot sound, lighting and a/v, it should be pretty easy. Anyways, I hope this helps.

1 Answer

Improv- either you have the ability for on the spot improv or you don't

1 Answer

What would you do to attract more readers to the entertainment section?

1 Answer

What expereince do you have?

1 Answer

What is your best skill?

1 Answer

How would you sell me a gift card?

1 Answer

What do you dislike the most about your previous jobs

110 of 117 Interview Questions