Entertainment technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entertainment technician Interview Questions

entertainment technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

At the second interview, I met with a two person panel. A male and a female. The male did all the talking and asked very detailed questions about the job I was applying for. In this case I applied for soundboard operator. He asked about signal flow, typical mic placement, digital sound board operation, analog sound board operation, amplification, speaker placement, arrays, rigging, DSP, trouble shooting electrical and signal flow problems. He also showed and asked me about diagrams and equipment identification. BUT... he also asked lots of questions relating to lighting like lighting plots, programming, DMC cabling, intelligent lighting, lekos, source 4's, rigging and placement. Then he went on to details about A/V...LCD projector setup and placement. Screen setup - tripod and fast fold, multi projector setup, room acoustics, lighting and so forth. He also went into detail about theatrical setup and terminology. All in all, if you knew your stuff and can comfortably set up and troubleshoot sound, lighting and a/v, it should be pretty easy. Anyways, I hope this helps.

1 Answer

I've been doing concert and a/v for many years, so it was pretty easy. There were little things like cables he showed me that I haven't worked with before but can easily be figured out. I didn't have experience doing theater, only the acting side. That's the only part I had difficulty with. Been three weeks and still waiting for an answer. Hopefully soon

Why do you want to work here?

tell me about your self

1 Answer

why do you want to work for disney

1 Answer

What's your biggest pet peeve?

1 Answer

What would you do if a lighting instrument was not turning on?

1 Answer

What would you do if you are not receiving signal from a microphone?

do you have a cdl

1 Answer

What would you say to a guest who walked up to you and asked where the nearest bathrooms are? What would you do/say if you didn't know where the nearest bathrooms were?

1 Answer

When can you start/ do you understand that this is a seasonal position?

110 of 20 Interview Questions