Entry Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry Engineer Interview Questions

Entry engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Array reverse without using iteration. Code in C.

3 Answers

Recursin

unsigned int A[N] (is global variable) l - is left index r - is right index swap(unsigned int l , unsigned int r) { tmp = A [ r ]; A [ r ] = A [ l ]; A[ l ] = tmp; } void reverse ( unsigned int l , unsigned int r ) { if ( l + 1 >= r ) return; reverse( l + 1 , r - 1 ); swap( l , r ); } Call it by: reverse ( 0 , N - 1 );

#include #define ARRAY_SIZE 20 void reverse( int *array, unsigned int l, unsigned int r ); int main(int argc, char** argv) { int array[ARRAY_SIZE]; int i; printf("Before: "); for( i = 0; i = r ) { return; } int tmp = array[l]; array[l] = array[r]; array[r] = tmp; reverse( array, l+1, r-1); }

Most of the questions were standard behavioral questions, or questions about projects listed on my resume. They did ask (Q1) "how much do you know about cars?". They also asked (Q2) since my graduate school projects don't directly relate to TRC, why do I want to work for them?

1 Answer

They seemed most interested in my international experience and why I decided to become a civil engineer in the first place. The interview itself was definitely more of a discussion and the folks in the room seemed to really want to get to know me and see if I would fit in within their team.

1 Answer

"So, what do you expect to be doing at Dynalloy?" (asked this about 3 or 4 times!!)

1 Answer

Say one of you projects from which you got nagative experience. And what do you learn from this nagative experience?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

How do you handle stressful situations with changing tasks?

1 Answer

Tell me more about your RF experience ?

1 Answer

Are you really sure you want to do this or do you just want this position just to get back to work?

3 Strengths and 2 weaknesses