Entry Level Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Entry Level Account Manager

Entry Level Account Manager Interview Questions

Entry level account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

We have plenty of candidates interviewing with alot more schooling and/or experience in this field? Why should we choose you?

2 Answers

This is literally a question asked to all applicants. If you turn in an application, you automatically have a job. Lol. The place is a scam. You'll see soon enough. But I would have paid a little more attention to the reviews.

Which is funny because he said the interview was "hard". It's literally the easiest interview I've ever had. If you can walk and talk, you're hired. Simple as that. Good luck.

Where do I see myself in 3-5 years?

2 Answers

Which is stronger for you: Love to win or Hate to lose? Are you a competetive person?

2 Answers

Would I accept a $35,000 salary with bonus? Filled out application on line. I after about 2 weeks I received a phone call. I declined due to the low base salary. I would not relocate to a potential 55-66k job. Although I understand it is Entry Level, if it was in my own area I probably would have inquired more about the job. But after the initial news, I declined to further the interview.

2 Answers

Nothing too difficult. Ex: what do you think makes a great leader? where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

How would your best friend describe you?

1 Answer

What skills would i bring to the company?

1 Answer

Give us an example of one time that you had to deal with an objection?

1 Answer

What do you think your biggest challenge would be in this position?

1 Answer

What do you look for in a job ?

110 of 436 Interview Questions