Entry Level Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry Level Accountant Interview Questions

"When entering an entry level accounting interview, expect to be evaluated on your knowledge of basic accounting and your proficiency using data systems such as Microsoft Office. Employers are looking for candidates with strong organizational and time management skills, so be prepared to answer a variety of behavioral questions. Your interviewer may ask about your ability to handle stressful deadlines or manage multiple projects at the same time."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you respond to stress?

drink a coffee

Tell us about a time you worked in a diverse team, describe the task and the outcome.

What is an accrual?

2 Answers

Why are you looking for a Job?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in WSB compared to other Midtier firms?

1 Answer

Do you have any experience with SQL or VBA Macro building?

1 Answer

Do you play golf or watch movies?

1 Answer

One thing you would change about yourself.

Your lowest wage?

1 Answer

1) Tell me about yourself 2) Why is your GPA not on here? 3) Why our company? Why not a larger firm/small firm? 4) Do you like working in teams or independently? 5) What do you think about evaluations/constructive criticism/montly reviews? 6) Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? 7) Tell me about a time you had to work in group 8) What did you do when you were proposed with a difficult situation, and how did you handle it? 9) What do you do when you disagree with a team member? 10) Why public accounting and not private accounting?

110 of 72 Interview Questions