Entry Level Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry Level Accountant Interview Questions

"When entering an entry level accounting interview, expect to be evaluated on your knowledge of basic accounting and your proficiency using data systems such as Microsoft Office. Employers are looking for candidates with strong organizational and time management skills, so be prepared to answer a variety of behavioral questions. Your interviewer may ask about your ability to handle stressful deadlines or manage multiple projects at the same time."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1) Tell me about yourself 2) Why is your GPA not on here? 3) Why our company? Why not a larger firm/small firm? 4) Do you like working in teams or independently? 5) What do you think about evaluations/constructive criticism/montly reviews? 6) Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? 7) Tell me about a time you had to work in group 8) What did you do when you were proposed with a difficult situation, and how did you handle it? 9) What do you do when you disagree with a team member? 10) Why public accounting and not private accounting?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you faced a challenge at work and how you handled it?

Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult team member. (Not exact wording, but it was a variation of such question).

Unlike ordinary interviews, I didn't feel like I was even asked anything different from an regular interview.

Do you need work sponsorship(if you're not a citizen)?

1 Answer

Did you work with data entry?

1 Answer

Three defining experiences in your life that you are proud of

Tell me about your life from birth till now. Why did you decide to make the decision you made in high school about _________?