Entry Level Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry Level Management Interview Questions

Entry level management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many people have you supervised?

3 Answers

It was unexpected because it turned out to be a sales position- in no way shape or form a supervisory position at all!

Same thing happened to me. How shady.

I was called in for an interview for an "HR Benefits Specialist" position which, oddly enough, turned out to be a 100% commission sales job. After speaking with another applicant on my way out, I found out he was told it was to be a salaried position. Not sure why they feel like they have to lie to people to get them to come in.

To fill out paperwork with personal information I had already given.

1 Answer

I didn't antcipate the multiple choice question of Money, Advancement or Atmosphere. But, I believe I handled the question well.

1 Answer

What do you look for in a company?

3 Answers

The questions are all goal based and geared to getting to know your personality. The hardest one was what do I think has been my biggest accomplishment so far.

1 Answer

one of the questions they don't outrightly ask is if you're ready to do door-to-door.

1 Answer

Tell me 5 qualities about yourself.

1 Answer

Do you think you would strive in a fast paced, growth oriented, communications environment?

1 Answer

I know it's a typical question they ask during job interviews, but this one caught me off guard. What are your strengths and weaknesses?

110 of 421 Interview Questions