Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions

"Working an entry level marketing job demands good judgment-making, advertising, and communication skills. Thus, in an interview context, expect to be tested on your technical marketing questions, your knowledge on the company, and how you hope to advance in your marketing career in the future. As you are hoping to enter the marketing world, employers will expect you to role-play a scenario where you must sell them a product, or even treat the whole interview as a sales pitch in itself. Come with a confident and positive attitude and display a strong work ethic."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What motivates you?

1 Answer

Be completely direct and convincing that meeting/exceeding goals are motivating, and growing within a company... Do not answer outside of that; like family, or money, but relate to leadership.

Do you work well with people?

1 Answer

What is the difference between direct and in-direct marketing?

1 Answer

If you are given unlimited amount of money, how would you invest it?

3 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What past experience do you have with quanitative analysis that may be benefitial to you in this position?

1 Answer

If you moved into an apartment with five roomates and the bedrooms varied in size and quality, how would you go about deciding who gets which room?

1 Answer

Nothing at all was difficult or unexpected. Tell me about yourself. "Do you prefer working in teams or alone"? "When are you available to start" "Would you be willing to return for a second interview/which day." Second Interview: Follow me around all day as I systematically knock on random people's doors telling them information they have no interest in.

1 Answer

Tell me 5 qualities about yourself.

1 Answer

She brought me aside and asked me one question after explaining the entire job to me. She asked me why she should hire me over the 2 other people interviewing for the job.

4 Answers