Entry Level Marketing Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry Level Marketing Management Interview Questions

Entry level marketing management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most difficult question i received was what were the 5 steps to a conersation?

1 Answer

intro, short story, promotion, close, rehash

Tell me 5 qualities about yourself.

1 Answer

What kind of position are you interested in?

2 Answers

They asked me one question about my former marketing position (and their eyes seemed to glaze over while I answered), then they asked a lot of questions about what I like to do for fun and what sports I played growing up.

1 Answer

1) What do you understand about direct marketing? 2) How do you rate yourself on a scale of 4 in communications skills? 3) What sort of direct marketing do you prefer and why?

1 Answer

Nothing at all was difficult or unexpected. Tell me about yourself. "Do you prefer working in teams or alone"? "When are you available to start" "Would you be willing to return for a second interview/which day." Second Interview: Follow me around all day as I systematically knock on random people's doors telling them information they have no interest in.

1 Answer

Some generic and normal interview questions were asked. The questionnaire featured some ridiculous questions such as "my favorite guilty pleasure TV show" and "if you got to pick one person to go out to dinner with (dead or alive) who would it be?" Silly questions if you ask me and unprofessional environment to be around.

The person who interviewed me asked what the hardest part about starting a new position or hobby is. I wasn't exactly prepared for that question but I told him the hardest thing would have to be remembering all the new material.

Why do you want to apply our company

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?