Entry Level Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry Level Research Analyst Interview Questions

Entry level research analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you've had a conflict with a professor/manager/co-worker.

2 Answers

"I haven't an any particular issues that come to mind. Besides minor disputes that were easily resolved, I've gotten along with most co-workers and managers." Although this is an intuitive answer and true for many people that stay away from conflict, this is not a good answer for the soulless interviewers at HR. They want an answer in the STAR format. That is: a specific situation or task (conflict), the action you took, and the response/result of the action (what happened and what did you learn from it).

On the phone she asked a business question, so know basic business terms. She also wants you to talk about yourself a lot.

Say all of your co-workers and supervisors were stuck on a plane and you could not contact them, then 2 important clients email you saying they both need something important done in the next hour, but you only have time for one. How do you handle it?

How can you apply your education and experience to the work you might do at Telogical?

17 of 7 Interview Questions