Entry level sales customer service representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry level sales customer service representative Interview Questions

entry level sales customer service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would I accept a $35,000 salary with bonus? Filled out application on line. I after about 2 weeks I received a phone call. I declined due to the low base salary. I would not relocate to a potential 55-66k job. Although I understand it is Entry Level, if it was in my own area I probably would have inquired more about the job. But after the initial news, I declined to further the interview.

2 Answers

Yes, I did answer it. I said no. Filled out application on line. I after about 2 weeks I received a phone call. I declined due to the low base salary. I would not relocate to a potential 55-66k job. Although I understand it is Entry Level, if it was in my own area I probably would have inquired more about the job. But after the initial news, I declined to further the interview.

They offered a base in the mid 20s with expected 1st year income 30-40k (not a typo). Average regional income for the same position/same experience is 52-75k. Call center reps AT APRIA IN THE SAME REGION make 38-85k by comparison, requires 0 experience/education. When asked why there was such a disparity despite the TM job being a 'vertical promotion,' I received no response or explanation. Literally, silence. Took the recruiter an average of 4 days to return my email/phone call 3 times over 4 weeks. Obviously I declined as well. Feb 2016.

"What do you think of the Geico commercial? Is it effective in marketing its product?"

1 Answer

What are your top 3 dream jobs? What 3 things do you want in a job?

1 Answer

Where do I REALLY want to see myself within 3 months, 1 year, 10 years?

1 Answer

You are told to be yourself. Questions are "what are your strengths and weaknesses". As long as you are energetic you will be hired.

1 Answer

If you were a restaurant manager and A, B, and C things start going wrong, what would you do?