Entry Level Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry Level Sales Interview Questions

"When filling entry level sales positions, employers will look for candidates who possess strong presentation and customer service skills and are eager to learn. When interviewing for an entry level sales position, expect to be asked basic technical questions about marketing and sales techniques as well as behavioral questions that will evaluate your work ethic and potential to grow within the company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What kind of position are you interested in?

1 Answer

Most of the questions were fairly straight forward. One that took me off guard was "What is your biggest influence?"

1 Answer

Multiple choice questions. A through D. What we were the most like, from a list of four. Then from this same list we chose what we the least like. We then tallied A through D.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years? What are 8 successful business practices?

1 Answer

Where do I REALLY want to see myself within 3 months, 1 year, 10 years?

1 Answer

If I like to be in the background or the face of the company

What motivates you?

1 Answer

The interviewer asked me about a time when I contributed back to society (it wasn't too unexpected but I was a bit surprised as I didn't prepare specifically for the question as I was prepping for this interview)

1 Answer

Are you looking for growth opportunities

1 Answer

The most difficult question was "Tell me why you'd be a good fit here at Forever Collectibles?"

3140 of 689 Interview Questions