Entry level team member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry level team member Interview Questions

1,754

entry level team member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is an abstract class and why would you use it?

2 Answers

It's used to subclassing.

In Java, an abstract class is a class which contains abstract methods, which are methods with declarations but no implementations. The methods are implemented by sub-classes of the abstract class. This gives more flexibility to those methods making it easier to tailor them to your use.

What is the difference between direct and in-direct marketing?

1 Answer

What happens if you connect inductors after the supplies(VDD,VSS) to an inverter.What happens if I give -2V at the output of the inverter- with L and without L. The interviewer was very rude in the way he asked the questions and talked to me, from which I felt that I did not like their work culture/people- as a college graduate, we expect people/seniors to be patient or supportive rather than harsh. Overall, I don't recommend this.

3 Answers

What about our ad appealed to you the most?

3 Answers

Technical Questions: 1. Three pillars of OOP with explanation of each 2. Final Keyword in Java 3. Abstract Class & Interface difference 4. JSP & Servlets difference 5. What is meant by immutability in Java? 6. Multi-threading - Sleep vs Yield? 7. What is a design pattern and name some. Explain Singleton Design Pattern? 8. protected keyword in access modifiers 9. Continue vs break statement 10. Describe MVC? 11. StringBuffer vs StringBuilder? 12. One logic/algo question: Inserting an element at proper position in a sorted array. They will focus on the very basic logic design like loops, function and their arguments.

3 Answers

What attracted you to primera?

3 Answers

Array reverse without using iteration. Code in C.

3 Answers

If your best friend were here at the interview, how would he/she describe you?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here? What about you should make me want to hire you?

2 Answers

Nothing was too difficult or out-there, probably because it was an entry-level position.

110 of 1,754 Interview Questions