Environmental compliance specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for environmental compliance specialist

Environmental compliance specialist Interview Questions

environmental compliance specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I do not remember any particular questions, just what did I expect as far as work, schedules, and compensation.

1 Answer

These were basic questions. They did have a math skills assessment which focused on Geometry and calculations used in the oil field.

But have you gotten a project permitted under the WEG?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

What was your hardest class, why and what grade did you get.

1 Answer

If I was a certified auditor as that was what the were looking for. The requirement was not in the job posting or brought up in the previous phone interviews.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for JE Compliance What are your worst qualities.

1 Answer

For the position, as advertised, I possessed all of the necessary business, technical, and managerial skills. I had an initial screening interview by phone which led me to a video interview with the hiring manager. This interview led to two or three follow-on video interviews over the course of a bout three weeks. In the course of this marathon, it finally came out that all of the advertised qualifications were a distant second to "Can you make an impact"? That is - how much business can you bring with you.

1 Answer

Are you familiar with the Wind Energy Guidelines (WEG)?

1 Answer

Do you have any business contacts you can bring to the company?