Environmental planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Environmental planner Interview Questions

environmental planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Please name all acronyms that you know in the environmental field and explain what they are for.

3 Answers

California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA),

 USFW: U.S. Fish &Wildlife  BLM: Bureau of Land Management  EPA: Environmental Protection Agency  ACOE: U.S. Army Corps Engineers  NES: Natural Environmental Study  BA: Biological Assessment  BO: Biological Opinion  ESA: Endangered Species Act  2081 or ITP: Section 2081 of Fish and Game Code  ITP: Incidental Take Permit  NWP: Nationwide Permit  California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)  Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 

I asked them how Caltrans had improved at protecting natural resources of the years.

2 Answers

IF your dealing with a oak wooldand near a wetland please explain the entire environmental planning process from start to finish?

2 Answers

I noticed that you live about an hour away from the office. Would you be willing to relocate to Virginia Beach?

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness? Horrible question, so tired of hearing it.

1 Answer

How do you manage multiple tasks and deadlines?

1 Answer

Describe the laws pertaining to cultural resource management?

1 Answer

What is your experience with with NEPA?

1 Answer

What do you know about our company?

1 Answer

No real questions . They went on about my variety of experience in the field and stated that I was overqualified and if I would want to do a job like this ( office based handling permitting ) .

110 of 36 Interview Questions