Escalation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Escalation Engineer Interview Questions

Escalation engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked about what would happen if a user misconfigured a PC's default gateway to point to another PC on a LAN instead the true gateway, a router.

1 Answer

I got it wrong at the time but I know now that the receiving PC (the wrong default gateway) would drop the packet.

What settings on available for NIC properties?

Reverse a linked list.

1 Answer

With two probes, determine the [clockwise/counterclockwise] direction that a plate with 2 different colors (split along a diameter) is spinning.

1 Answer

A lot of exchange questions

1 Answer

Riddles. Seriously. Google "riddles used in google and amazon interviews," because that's what they did.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was a troubleshooting scenario where the variable would always change, regardless what my answers and solutions were. I would re-assess what I knew about it and what I had done and re-walk through the whole thing and come up with new ways to test and new things to test and then it would change again. I learned afterward that it was a just a test to see how I would perform and how I process and solve issues. It wasn't specifically about fixing an issue but about how I would respond under the conditions and what process I would take in my troubleshooting efforts.

Sequence numbering mechanism. Meaning of the DF bit.

1 Answer

How would you handle a problem that you have never encountered before and don't have the solution to the problem?

1 Answer

What was the most difficult situation I had to deal with as an engineer.

110 of 26 Interview Questions