Estagiário Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Estagiário Interview Questions

Estagiário interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name five diabetic medications. Name 5 hypertension questions. What is a formulary? What is Member utilization? with previous employers what has been my reaction to criticism from a lead/supervisor/manager on my performance. I Also asked about co-pays/member liability for medications.

1 Answer

Provided brand and generic names of drugs, from 3 different types of DM drug classes, same with hypertensive drugs. Explain MU and different types of formularies/drug list. Regarding previous employer performance criticism I responded by making sure to take the critisim as cusnstructive and used it to improve as an employee. I discussed the co-pays I was familiar with regard preferred, non prefered, brand and generic and tier leves for Medicare plans.

What's the most important factor in marketing?

1 Answer

I cannot recall any difficult questions per say but was asked if working nights would be a problem. The question was related to an upcoming project that was to be preformed during the night because it being a fully functional operating business.

1 Answer

They don't ask you any questions. Just sell you the job. The only thing they might ask is what makes you different from all the rest. .

1 Answer

Why do you want this job

1 Answer

mainly questions in data storage and scalability issues.

Examples of using research methods and drawing conclusions

What are your goals for life?

110 of 78 Interview Questions