Esthetician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Esthetician Interview Questions

"When hiring estheticians, employers are looking for licensed candidates with certifications from the Board of Cosmetology. Come ready to discuss your knowledge of skincare, experience handling clients, and products you like to use. Make sure to highlight your customer service skills and ability to work well on a team. It is a huge plus if you already have an established clientele that you can bring with you to your next job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you see yourself being successful as an esthetician? And if so, why?

1 Answer

Yes, I can, because I love helping others. I love when someone comes to me with either a skin concern or just not feeling beautiful, and I can help them have confidence that they are truly beautiful.

Why did you choose skincare / massage?

1 Answer

How i can add value to their team.

1 Answer

The most unexpected thing I was asked was if I could begin training the next day. Other than that it was a very standard and casual interview.

1 Answer

Are you an honest person?

1 Answer

You can be on call, even during your work hours at your present job.

1 Answer

Will you be bringing with you an established clientele?

1 Answer

She ask about your family like, she likes to hire married with children so you "have something to lose " she says to be very spiritual and also needs a godly staff. To me she does not practice what she preaches.

1 Answer

I was asked if I could get rid of one state in the union, which one would it be and why, my interviewer told me it was just something she asked and my answer had no bearing on my getting the job.

1 Answer

If you don't sell 30% of your sales are you okay with the company deducting your paycheck 5%?

110 of 210 Interview Questions