Esthetician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Esthetician Interview Questions

"When hiring estheticians, employers are looking for licensed candidates with certifications from the Board of Cosmetology. Come ready to discuss your knowledge of skincare, experience handling clients, and products you like to use. Make sure to highlight your customer service skills and ability to work well on a team. It is a huge plus if you already have an established clientele that you can bring with you to your next job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you see yourself being successful as an esthetician? And if so, why?

1 Answer

Yes, I can, because I love helping others. I love when someone comes to me with either a skin concern or just not feeling beautiful, and I can help them have confidence that they are truly beautiful.

How i can add value to their team.

1 Answer

Why did you choose skincare / massage?

Availability

2 Answers

Would I be willing to be trained on current practices? Would I be willing to drive in from my home 30 min away for one treatment? Would I be accepting of the policy of being an 'on-call' employee?

2 Answers

What are your greatest assets as an esthetician? How did you enter this field? What products lines do you have experience with? How do you deal with difficult situations? What sort of hours do you want to work?

2 Answers

do I perform brazilian waxing??

1 Answer

How long did it take you to finish your esthetics training? (one of the only questions asked about the position I was interviewing for)

1 Answer

Have you ever just walked up to a random person and converted them into a client?

1 Answer

What is your interest in our company?

110 of 312 Interview Questions