esure Corporate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at esure

1 Interview Review

2.0

Corporate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at esure (Reigate, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a call for a recruiter on the Friday asking would I be able to attend an assessment day on the Monday. I was also requires to prepare a 10 minute power point presentation on 'Challenges Facing Motor Insurers'.

The assessment day was 9:30-4. The day took to following format:

- Initial introduction and meet and greet. Chat with HR and Corporate Analysts.

- Tests. 45 minutes of essay based questions which were all very simple to the average maths student.

- First round interviews. 45 minutes 1:1 interviews on my time at university, work experience and career motivations.

- Group Exercise. 30 minutes. Given a task in teams of 4 where we had to make a decision based on very limited data. One person in the group then presented the decision and the logic behind it.

- Lunch. After lunch 3 of the 8 candidates were asked to go home as they had already decided they weren't suited for the role.

- Second round interviews. 45 minutes mainly consisted on competency questions. Basically establishing how I would work in the team.

- Presenting the presentation I had prepared over the weekend to ~10 people including other candidates and assessors. Followed by questions on the presentation.

- Final round interviews. 45 minutes. More technical questions about frequency and severity of claims and plotting the probability distribution of these factors. Asked an impossible question but explaining the logic behind the answer.

Final wrap up of the day.

Interview Questions

• How many chickens are in the UK at any one time.   1 Answer