esure Customer Support Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at esure

1 Interview Review

2.0

Customer Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at esure (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and completed an online competency test. They call me two days later for the first stage telephone interview which lasted about five minutes and just confirmed my eligibility to work in the UK, availability for work, when I could start, the role I had applied for, etc.

After the interview was finish, the second stage telephone interview was Schedule for the following day. The interviewer was nice and friendly but the interview had to be rescheduled five Minutes in due to line connection issues. The interviewer I had for the rescheduled interview clearly wasn't in the mood to conduct it. He kept reading out the questions wrong, constantly had to correct himself regarding the information he was giving on the job and kept asking me to repeat myself as he didn't catch the answer the first time.

The interview itself was supposed to last 45 minutes but only lasted 20 minutes. Its was in three stages. The first stage was basically the first telephone interview all over again. The second stage was about my previous work experience, how it related to the job, why I applied for Esure and why this role in particular. The third was three competency based questions about team work and dealing with a challenging customers and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you came up with a creative solution to a problem. What was the outcome?   Answer Question