esure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

esure Interview Questions

Interviews at esure

2.4

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at esure (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview were the questions had already been emailed to me regarding general info on Esure. Then face to face interview were we discussed CV (duration 10mins) and then a Role Play (duration 5-7mins) where I was the customer support agent speaking on the phone with a customer and trying to assist. Simple and easy.

Interview Questions

• Questions about were I have worked in the past and what I studied.   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at esure (Reigate, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

There was 2 stage interview process telephonic and face 2 face. After clearing telephonic round I was invited for face 2 face where they interviewed for 40 minutes going through my CV and experience.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work with Protractor using Jasmine and how you implemented?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at esure.

Interview

Handed in CV at Jobs Fayre and was contacted for a face-to-face interview. Had to listen to a call and write notes on how the call was handled. Then it was a one to one interview where I was asked three questions

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to manage a difficult situation   Answer Question

Customer Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at esure (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and completed an online competency test. They call me two days later for the first stage telephone interview which lasted about five minutes and just confirmed my eligibility to work in the UK, availability for work, when I could start, the role I had applied for, etc.

After the interview was finish, the second stage telephone interview was Schedule for the following day. The interviewer was nice and friendly but the interview had to be rescheduled five Minutes in due to line connection issues. The interviewer I had for the rescheduled interview clearly wasn't in the mood to conduct it. He kept reading out the questions wrong, constantly had to correct himself regarding the information he was giving on the job and kept asking me to repeat myself as he didn't catch the answer the first time.

The interview itself was supposed to last 45 minutes but only lasted 20 minutes. Its was in three stages. The first stage was basically the first telephone interview all over again. The second stage was about my previous work experience, how it related to the job, why I applied for Esure and why this role in particular. The third was three competency based questions about team work and dealing with a challenging customers and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you came up with a creative solution to a problem. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Resource Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at esure (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite informal, my interviews made me feel relaxed. They were very friendly.

Don't forget to bring your passport or birth certificate and proof of address (within the last three months)

Interview Questions

• My experiences, skills, what I know about the company and why I want to work for them.   Answer Question

Customer Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at esure (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was sent on online competency test 2 days before my interview to complete in preparation. This was very easy. Interview process should have included a tour of the building, a role play including a CD palyer and then a 1:1 interview, as my interview happened during change over i was told there would be no tour of the building (bit unhappy about that as i feel i would have benefited from that) i also wasnt able to do the role play as the CD player broke in an earlier interview (this didnt bother me at all)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you've had to promote the sale of something   1 Answer

Customer Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at esure (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Got phone call approx. 3 weeks later asking if still interested in role and if I could come in the next day for interview. Arrived and was shown around the building. Taken to an interview room shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to deal with an irate customer in the past. What happened and how was the issue resolved?   1 Answer