etailz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at etailz

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Sat down with andrea at the Mckinstry building and had a very pleasant chat about not only the companies goals but my own as well. Made me feel like a team member before I was even hired. Got to talk with her about my previous experiences and how they may be applicable to the Wollnick's team now and in the future. Overall it was probably one of the easiest going interviews ive ever had which was nice. Having that friendly and open environment really helped sell the company to me.

Interview Questions

• Honestly my favorite question was the simplest one possible. Simply asking me if there was ANY questions I had about the company and its working. Its rules of being a "transparent" work environment is something they seem to live by and its fantastic   1 Answer

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane, WA) in July 2018.

Interview

I was asked a handful of engaging and thoughtful question. I thought that the questions asked were pertinent to the job. On top of this, I greatly appreciated my two interviewers, Morgana and Jimmy, who respectfully listened, and gave good feedback (both verbally and bodily) throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What was something that, in the beginning, you were a total novice at, but by the end of it, you had to be a master?   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with the inbound marketing lead who was spectacular! It was a very laid back interview and she genuinely wanted to get to know me - learn what my passions were and what I hoped to learn from the internship.

Interview Questions

• What is one project you’ve worked on that you are proud of?   1 Answer

New Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane Valley, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane Valley, WA) in July 2019.

Interview

One of the easiest interview processes I have been a part of, yet very informative. Had an initial FaceTime interview/screening with HR. HR was on top of letting me know of next steps and coordinating the next interview with the New Accounts Manager. Received an offer about a week later.

New Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Initial step is to submit an online application. If that goes through, then there's a two part hiring process. First interview panel style. Second interview was 1 on 1. I also had to provide information for a background check. References were required as well.

Interview Questions

• What are my top three strengths.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews for this position - one over the phone and one in person. Both interviews lasted about a half hour and were casual and conversational. One person interviewed me over the phone and two people interviewed me in person. They asked questions about my past work experience, how I would respond to unhappy customers, how I stay organized etc.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at etailz in August 2017.

Interview

Everything in the hiring process was very smooth. The communication between the HR department was friendly and was clear on what was needed from me. I had multiple phone interviews and it was very easy to have a conversation with them during it. Overall, the interviewing process went very well and it was a lot less stressful than I thought it would be.

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane Valley, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane Valley, WA).

Interview

We met at EPF warehouse and interviewed in a private office. Two supervisors met with me and were very personable and down to earth. I felt like a real human being instead of a potential position.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a very relaxing and open interview. i showed up a half hour early and they got to me in time. it was like talking with a friend even though i just met the guy. very professional. very down to earth and business savvy.

Interview Questions

• do you hate to lose or love to win more.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at etailz (Spokane, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very casual, they just asked me some basic knowledge questions and informed me what I would be doing when I was hired. Asked me about my experiences with servers and fixing computers. Informed me about some of the inner workings of the company and what they do. They also asked me about what classes I was taking and what I expected to get out of this internship.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to set up servers on a domain?   1 Answer