Ethics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ethics Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Ethics Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Scenario questions like. If you were in a situation where a coworker was doing something illegal or against company policy, what would you do?

2 Answers

Ensure that there is no immediate safety concerns, then neutralize the situation as professionally as possible. Maybe by convincing the coworker that it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. Then report the problem to an immediate supervisor as soon as possible.

It follows that safety concerns are the first thing out of my mouth here. I experienced partners doing things which were not dangerous-yet were against policy... If you allow them to "get away with it," your own integrity will be ruined and you will not be regarded for promotions. Your answer should include telling the immediate supervisor.

Has there ever been a time where you witnessed a fellow employee find money on the ground and kept it for themselves rather than turning it in to lost and found or human resource? If so, please explain how you would approach the employee and ask them about the money.

1 Answer

Describe a specific instance where you faced an ethical dilemma, were asked to do something unethical, or advised to lie about something. Describe how you handled the situation and why you handled it the way you did.

2 Answers

What is the last book you read and why? what drives you? How do you determine success? How competitive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, give me an example of your competitiveness

1 Answer

What is a task that you really disliked but had to do anyway?

1 Answer

Before the interviews, you will be given several acronyms to remember for the interviews.

1 Answer

What is my definition of commitment

1 Answer

I a patient is terminally ill will you treat them?

1 Answer

Would you be willing to lie to a friend/colleague to make a sale??

"Why should I hire you?"