Event Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Event Management Interview Questions

Event management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Have you seen our website and what did you think?

1 Answer

....uhm yes I've seen it and it's cool?

You basically just follow the account director around while they do their job, walking into liquor stores, bars, barber shops, auto repair places, you name it all day. They take you to lunch and that is when they divulge the company business model as described above. They are very reluctant to talk about the fact that you are buying inventory to sell for profit, that you are not selling on behalf of the actual company. I made it clear over the phone, and in my first interview I was not looking for a field position but they push anyway because that is how their business works.

1 Answer

Once applying online, you are pretty much guaranteed an interview. They emailed me an automated email the next day and called me to set up an interview before I could even read the email. The admin (who called to schedule the interview) asked basic questions about experience regarding marketing and sales. The interview process is three parts. Your initial meet and greet with an account manager, who in my experience, spent the majority of the time talking about himself, skirted over company description and what opportunities are actually being offered. They are really looking to see if you are a decent face and someone who can converse easily.

Why non-profit?

1 Answer

Do you know what our company does, and if so, what do we do?

1 Answer

4 boxes - which one is in your mind most important? 1. Very important task, quick deadline 2. Very important task, not urgent to finish 3. Not very important task, quick deadline 4. Not very important task, not urgent to finish

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions, the interviewer read my application and resume, eyes seemed to light up and told me the dress requirements if I didn't have the items (khaki pants and black tennis shoes) and where I could find them cheap. Told me to bring ssn card and drivers license to the upcoming orientation.

110 of 50 Interview Questions