Event Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Event Specialist Interview Questions

Event specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Don't have an answer to this question as I have not even been called for an interview, which disappoints me because I am an excellent candidate for this position.

3 Answers

I applied on line at Crossmarks website and haven't heard back from them. I have the qualifications for a position as a demo specialist or even a management position. I have 9 years experience in retail with quotas and goals. I know for sure I will be an asset to Crossmark. Im am ready for immediate hire and don't have children so my availability is open. I am a people person and have the most outgoing personality. People adore me. I treat every person I come into contact with the way I want to be treated. Without customers we don't have a job. I am dependable, friendly, outgoing and do not have a problem meeting new people. I wish you would at least give me a chance to meet with the hiring person in the Pensacola Fl area. At least give me a chance to meet with someone. I exceeded my sales goals every year I was at Mc Raes/ Belk and have the awards to present to you. I know I will be an asset to Crossmark. Most of all, I am a team player and believe people who work together make good things happen.

It's sounds like you were WAY OVER QUALIFIED. Don't sweat it.

Yeah just contact them, and speak of how interested you are. Also maybe humble yourself because aggression won't land you a job ever. It isn't very professional and it can hurt your chances because it's a job OFFER and not a guarantee.

Sometimes you have to sell products you do not like...

1 Answer

What does this job entail?

1 Answer

No difficult questions. Asked if I wanted full or part time and I said I would consider either. She was looking for a way to send me on my way. Asked if I didn't mind getting my hands dirty.

1 Answer

Can i pass a drug screening

1 Answer

Could you persuade a customer to buy an item you are featuring?

1 Answer

You need to be available Thursday - Sunday but you might only work one day per week

1 Answer

I was asked if I had any experience doing demonstrations.

1 Answer

What is your experience with the hotel industry? What do you know about video, audio, and lighting?

1 Answer

As I explained before, I never met with anyone to talk about this job, only over the phone with a representative in Plano, Texas.

110 of 290 Interview Questions