Events Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Events Coordinator Interview Questions

Events coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?

31 Answers

"Jessica" by the Allman Brothers

that or Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin

Who's Crying NOW? a la patsy cline but with 6/8 rhythm

What are your career goals?

1 Answer

What interested me about their company, their Job Posting?

1 Answer

The manager told me everyone starts at the same level, no matter what, but I could probably pick up quickly and become a manager with my experience.

1 Answer

If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in health care?

1 Answer

You basically just follow the account director around while they do their job, walking into liquor stores, bars, barber shops, auto repair places, you name it all day. They take you to lunch and that is when they divulge the company business model as described above. They are very reluctant to talk about the fact that you are buying inventory to sell for profit, that you are not selling on behalf of the actual company. I made it clear over the phone, and in my first interview I was not looking for a field position but they push anyway because that is how their business works.

1 Answer

Once applying online, you are pretty much guaranteed an interview. They emailed me an automated email the next day and called me to set up an interview before I could even read the email. The admin (who called to schedule the interview) asked basic questions about experience regarding marketing and sales. The interview process is three parts. Your initial meet and greet with an account manager, who in my experience, spent the majority of the time talking about himself, skirted over company description and what opportunities are actually being offered. They are really looking to see if you are a decent face and someone who can converse easily.

1 Answer

Was I comfortable with making the quota of meeting with around 30-40 businesses in 8 hours?

110 of 809 Interview Questions