Events Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Events Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Events marketing coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?

1 Answer

Aaron Tveit. **Didn't ask me why, just said that he didn't know who it was and moved on. ***Aaron Tveit is an amazing performer who built his reputation from nothing and now is one of the biggest names in Theatre because of his hard work and dedication.

Have you seen our website and what did you think?

1 Answer

You basically just follow the account director around while they do their job, walking into liquor stores, bars, barber shops, auto repair places, you name it all day. They take you to lunch and that is when they divulge the company business model as described above. They are very reluctant to talk about the fact that you are buying inventory to sell for profit, that you are not selling on behalf of the actual company. I made it clear over the phone, and in my first interview I was not looking for a field position but they push anyway because that is how their business works.

1 Answer

Once applying online, you are pretty much guaranteed an interview. They emailed me an automated email the next day and called me to set up an interview before I could even read the email. The admin (who called to schedule the interview) asked basic questions about experience regarding marketing and sales. The interview process is three parts. Your initial meet and greet with an account manager, who in my experience, spent the majority of the time talking about himself, skirted over company description and what opportunities are actually being offered. They are really looking to see if you are a decent face and someone who can converse easily.

1 Answer

What experience do I have in management?

1 Answer

Do you know what our company does, and if so, what do we do?

1 Answer

She only asked if everything she described to me about the job was too intense for me. She also asked what I thought customer service meant to me and how I felt about being in a leadership position.

1 Answer

Why do you think we work with Sams Club, Costco, and Kroger?

110 of 90 Interview Questions