everis Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA).

Interview

Cold emailed recruiter after a college career fair, had a quick phone screen with HR regarding my interests and experience. This was followed by an in-person interview at one of their client sites with two other entry level consultants and manager. Was asked questions about resume and past experience

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Started with a basic phone call screening with an HR representative. Went on to an in-person interview with manager and another Business Analyst. Then, met with three managers and other associates.

Interview Questions

Took way too long to communicate and better opportunity came

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Two years ago, I had a Skype interview at the end of a workday. I recall this as the worst interview I've ever had. It was a very last minute request. I was as flexible as I could be for the recruiter.

The experience was very uncomfortable, interviewed with two managers for about half an hour together, they asked very structured yet, vague and interrogative-like questions. They didn't tell me much about their own positions or company.

Even though I wasn't meeting them in person, the energy and characteristics portrayed on screen made them both seem extremely tired, fatigued, unhappy and most importantly unenthusiastic.

I didn't want to disrespect them however if I had the choice to end the interview, I would have just ended the Skype call without even saying so. I wanted to turn my computer off half way in the interview and wish them luck in finding some sort of positivity at their current positions.

If I could, I would have asked them if they enjoyed their own jobs, their lack of friendliness and overly exposed expressions of how burdensome the interview was probably for them really deterred me from even wanting to work there. Would rather not go with a company like this and more importantly would never want to work here permanently.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Good overall, waiting for a better opportunity to work with them. The benefits package offered was really significant. Over the average in the market. RH team is very helpfull during the interview process

Interview Questions

• Total years of experience in JAVA.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA).

Interview

Meeting with several people who have an incredibly poor grasp of the English language and as long as you can walk and talk at the same time, you'll be offered a job on the spot. Do yourself a favor and turn down the offer.

Interview Questions

• All of them because everis uses questions from Spanish google and then poorly translate them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They refuse to negotiate anything...ever