everis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

everis Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at everis Group

Senior Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis Group (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2015.

Interview

Was a very good technical and management interview, i started the process, and the process was in 2 weeks with the recruiter 1 to 1, this interview was in Sao Paulo, and teh process was average dificult.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at everis Group (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was a solo and group selection process. Not a very friendly process. They had a well deserved bad reputation. Anyway, I believe they were fair and honest enough about their job offer. Questions like "Would you accept to work extra hours for free?" are a bit....polemical at least.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Everis? Do you know our work philosophy? Would you accept to work extra hours for free?   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in A Coruña (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at everis Group (A Coruña (Spain)) in June 2012.

Interview

interview in Everis HQ