Executive administrative assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive administrative assistant Interview Questions

executive administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

*Have you ever worked from home or online before ? *Are you currently employed ? *How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired? *What is your past experience with data entry and customer service? *Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company? *Whats your clerical speed? *What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ? *What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it? *How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ? *Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ? *Tell me about yourself and your last or current job? *Why Should we Hire You?

4 Answers

I told them that they seemed like a scam and that I'm not interested in them.

Hi, Same experience. thanks buddy .

Yes I JH ad an online business. Business Manager, Program Director. I'll dedicate as much time is needed.im half way through an MBA. Ecel and QuickBooks trained. My resume lists everything but happy tr answer. Joppa knowledgable. I need to work and you want to hire me fory experience.

Why do you want to leave your current position/company.

2 Answers

Nothing was too difficult. They just ran through my resume and asked me about positions held and why I left.

2 Answers

Is it important for you to be liked?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Are you a people person. Are you a good fit for the company brand and VP

2 Answers

Tell me about a specific time that things were getting competitive at work and you needed to make sure people did not compete.

2 Answers

What are three core strengths you have/describe yourself to have?

2 Answers

I don't remember, so long ago.

1 Answer

Describe what you are looking for in a job.

1 Answer

Tell me about your background.