Executive Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Executive Administrative Assistant

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Executive administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is it important for you to be liked?

3 Answers

I said yes--maybe it wasn't the "right" answer for them.

Did you end up getting the job?

I think the answer is no. It is more important for you to be respected, trusted, etc.. than liked. (think type A personality)

Do i like to read?

2 Answers

Are you a people person. Are you a good fit for the company brand and VP

2 Answers

*Have you ever worked from home or online before ? *Are you currently employed ? *How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired? *What is your past experience with data entry and customer service? *Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company? *Whats your clerical speed? *What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ? *What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it? *How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ? *Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ? *Tell me about yourself and your last or current job? *Why Should we Hire You?

2 Answers

Nothing was too difficult. They just ran through my resume and asked me about positions held and why I left.

2 Answers

Why do you want to leave your current position/company.

2 Answers

Would I be capable of performing the duties of the permanent employee.

1 Answer

The usual what are your strong points/ What are your weaknesses?They gave me a creative writing assignment at my 3rd interview.

1 Answer

When handling travel for multiple people with different needs, how do you ensure their needs are met within the budget provided?